Thursday, October 30, 2008

BYU Cougars!

Dustin & I had the opportunity to go to a BYU football game with his Grandma & Grandpa Mercer!! It was so awesome. It was the first College football game that I (Lindsey) have ever been to.Before this I had only been to High school football games(Go IF Tigers!!) BYU played UNLV and it was a very close game. Every time was scored they would answer back, but in the end we scored the most points (as my Dad would say)The end score was 42 BYU 35 UNLV if you were wondering. We were surprised at how much Dustin's grandparents got into the game. They were up cheering with the best of us after every score. It was really fun and we really enjoyed the time that we got to spend with Grandma & Grandpa Mercer and got to know them a little better!! GO COUGARS!!

4 comments:

Brittany said...

Oh man, are my parents and brother HUGE fans! I think my parents were acutally at that same game!
I'm am living here in town and yes we do need to get together and catch up soon!

Bon said...

HOw fun! I have never been to a game live for BYU. It looks like you had a blast!

Lisah said...

There is nothing better than a BYU football game. Especially against UNLV. I love your costumes from Halloween too! That is such a GREAT idea.

Kristin said...

How fun!! I so want to go to a game. How's the sunburn? HAha