Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Helpin' Grandpa

My dad has been taking all the lath and plaster(I don't know if I am spelling that right) out of the rooms in there home and putting up sheet rock. One day while Rylee and I were over at there house my Dad started knocking it all down with a hammer. Rylee thought that was the coolest thing ever, so sweet Grandpa let her have a whack at it!! It has become her most favorite thing to do over at Grandma & Grandpa's house! Every time we go over there she heads strait to the room and gets to work. Today we surprised Grandpa by finishing the wall we had been working on(as far as we could reach). My dad just loves that his little granddaughter isn't afraid to get her hands dirty!!

1 comment:

The Laing Gang said...

Too bad we aren't there, my kids would have thought that knocking holes in the wall was the best. Dad would have had the room done in no time flat. We would have had to specify which rooms Grandpa wanted done though or the whole house would have been done! Good thing he has Rylee! Every Grandpa needs a helper like that! Love-Heather