Friday, October 10, 2008

The Cuttest Blog!!

I am in love with my new layout and design of my blog!! My sweet, smart, creative, and loving sister Katie put it together for me!! She is so awesome! I have the best sisters in the whole world. Katie totally gets me and knows what I love. I gave her free reign to do what every she wanted and she came up with this awesome creation! She also took the pictures of my cute little family that are at the top of the page! (can you say amazing talent!!)I have to say that my sisters are who I strive to be like. I have learned to be the best me by watching them! They are the best examples and teaches a girl can ask for! Thank you for all the wonderful things that you do for me. I love you both (Heather & Katie) Love your little sis!!

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Your blog is really cute! I promised Bryan I would leave ours until football season is over. Go UTES! Then maybe I'll do some cute fun backgrounds. I love all the pictures at the top. Maybe I need to play around with mine some more! Love the new layout!

Kristin said...

Love your pics and layout!!! You're so lucky to have such a talented entourage!! Including yourself