Wednesday, October 22, 2008

New Hair Cut!

Rylee needed a little trim and so I got brave a did it myself!! She was such a good girl and sat very still while I cut it. She helped me by holding the scissors when I wasn't using them. She was being so cute, When I would turn her around to face me she would give me this big cheesy grin and ask "Is it cute mommy?" I am pretty proud of the end result!! Rylee loved it, so that made me feel like it was a success!! She looks like such a big girl with her hair cut short! I LOVE it that way but sometimes it makes me sad because it is reminding me that she is not my little baby anymore but a big girl now.

4 comments:

The Laing Gang said...

Sooo cute! Can you do mine?

Bon said...

I love the haircut! And I loved catching up more on all your new posts. She is so dang cute!!

Kristin said...

good job, linds! she is so freakin cute. i love little rylee jo!

The VanOrden Family said...

wow! you are so brave to do it yourself! and it looks terrific too! what a cutie!