Saturday, October 11, 2008

First Day of Pre-School






Rylee started her second year of Pre-School this year. They started a Pre-School program at Hawthorne Elementary, and Rylee got to go to this program. I (Lindsey) am so excited, because it is the Elementary that Me and my siblings went to. They added on and remodeled the whole school and it is so beautiful! Rylee loves every minute at school. She gets to go 3 days a week for 2 hours and 40 mins. in the morning!! The first day of school they invited the parents to come and observe.I was really get to see what they do at school and how the teachers interact with the kids. I also took some pictures of her on her second day of school because it was the first day that she rode the bus to school this year!! She loves the bus. There are only 4 other kids in Rylee's class and they don't always come on the same days so sometimes there are 5 kids in class and sometimes there is 1 kid in class. The teacher and aids in this class this year are awesome. Rylee always gets home from school excited and has so many things to tell us about her day! I can't believe how much she has grown up and before I know it she will be in school 5 days a week for the whole day. I don't know what I am going to do with myself. It is such a blessing to see our beautiful, smart & happy little girl enjoy learning so much!

3 comments:

Katie Evans said...

Rylee, We LOVE your cute hair. Maddie wants to go to school just like you.
Love,
Katie and Maddie

The Laing Gang said...

Go Hawthorne Hawks! Rylee I love your school clothes! They are sooooooooo cute! Good thing your mommy packs all those wipes for you so you can keep them nice and pretty! (See Linds, I knew that we were more alike than one might think!) Love you guys! Heather

Bon said...

Lindsey,

I am so excited that you found me. I have wondered about you over the years and was so excited to get your comment. Your little girl is so beautiful and you are still soooo gorgeous! I am glad to read that life is treating you good. I am so excited to keep in touch! I will add you to my blog list too so I can keep up with you! You look so happy, and have the most beautiful little family! Can't wait to catch up!!

Bonnie