Thursday, October 30, 2008

Boo at the Zoo!!

We went to Boo at the Zoo yesterday!! It was a blast. For those of you who don't know Rylee is Alvin (from the Chipmunks) this year and she informed Dustin and I that we needed to be Simon & Theodore, so we happily obliged!! Dustin, Rylee and I all went and got to see all the animals at the zoo!! They had monkeys, lions & Rylee's favorite TIGERS!! She got a little candy and saw a bunch of people that she knew!We thought our costumes were pretty self explanatory, but I guess we were mistaken! We had so many people ask us "What do you spell?" I would just say Alvin, Simon & Theodore and the The light in there heads would go off! Rylee was so funny. She wouldn't call Dustin & I by Mommy & Daddy but by our character names!! If we were trailing behind we would hear " SIMON, THEODORE, come on" It was hilarious!! Rylee (or should I say Alvin) gets to wear her costume to a party tonight and then to school tomorrow and our ward party!! If she had her way she would wear it all day everyday!! Thanks Mom for all the time you put into our costumes!! They are awesome and we couldn't have done it without you!! By the way, I had no luck in finding Chipmunk ears and I ran out of time so I got creative and made them out of out hair!! Poor Dustin doesn't have enough hair for ears so he went without (I think he was okay with that!) We all got a Chipmunk nose painted on and we found Simon glasses for Dustin ( they are actually Harry Potter glasses but they were prefect!) We will always use them again!!I would of had more pictures but my camera stopped working :(.

4 comments:

Brittany said...

Hi Lindsey! (It's Brittany Smith) How do you know Karri? That's how I found you, by the way :) Karri and I worked together forever ago.
You little girl is ADORABLE and I love the costumes! That is too cute that she wanted mom and dad to complete the little chipmunk family! Hope all is well!

Katie Evans said...

SOOOOO cute. I'm still laighing that Rylee wanted to be Alvin.

Chicka wow-wow, chicka wow-wow!

Kristin said...

the best costumes ever!! i love it!

Casias Clan said...

You guys are great! There is no way I could get Chris to dress up. You look adorable!