Monday, October 13, 2008

First Snow

So here it is the middle of October, so of course that means SNOW! Only in Idaho. Rylee was so excited so see the snow. She couldn't wait to get in it. I am glad to see that someone was excited to see the snow! It is all that she could talk about. We were in the car and Rylee says, " Mommy, I just want to pick that snow up and throw it!!" Right when she got out of the car she jumped on the grass and throw a snowball right at Dustin!!! That erupted into a full out snow ball fight!! We are hoping that the snow will be gone by the time Halloween rolls around. (That is just wishfully thinking!! Right Heather { Fat Princess!!})

4 comments:

Kristin said...

That is the cutest!! What a little daddy's girl! You have such a cute little family.

The Laing Gang said...

Ahhhh! Can't say I'm to jealous, although the kids will be! At least Rylee is going to be Theadore for Halloween so she won't be traumatized to much! Love ya!

Kristin said...

I'm so sorry it's taken so long to get back to you!!! I can't make it to the crop tomorrow night:( I wish I could though. I have so much to catch up on!! Anyway..call me.

Lisah said...

Lindsey... I don't know if you remember me but Bonnie told me you found her blog. It looks like you are doing good. You look so great! wasn't Roberts a good time!!! Lisa Cutler