Monday, November 10, 2008

Where does she come up with this?

This story is so funny that I just knew I had to blog about it!

So Sunday after church we come home and I am cleaning up some paper scraps from some handouts I made before Church. I had some larger scraps that I had printed on and cut wrong so I was throwing them away. Well, Rylee looks at the paper that I am throwing away and then up at me and says "Mom, you can't throw that away." So I asked "Why" so she replies " Some people could use those!!" I was laughing so hard. I have no clue where that came from. She must be so use to seeing me keep every scrap of paper that she thought that they could have been put to use!!

3 comments:

Bon said...

HOw cute! I love to hear the cute things kiddos say! I love the picture of her too! Great job!!

Kristin said...

I love Rylee!! She's so sweet and hilarious!

The Laing Gang said...

Rylee and Ashley are definetely related! I am not allowed to throw anything away! She uses every scrap of anything I have to make an art project. I love that picture of Rylee!