Thursday, April 16, 2009

Tagged.....I'm it!!


So my sister-in-law Lindsay tagged me so here I go!!

1. I have started walking/running and I actually LOVE doing it!! (who would have guessed?!)
2. I love to help other people organize there stuff (especially Scrapbooking stuff/rooms), but I have a hard time organizing my own stuff.
3. I love being in the Young Woman's Presidency. It makes me feel like a young woman again and helps me keep in touch with what's "in style".
4. Onions are by far the most disgusting food on the planet.
5. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE being a Mom & a wife!!
6. When I was younger I wanted to be actor on Broadway! (preferably musicals)
7. I love to bake but I don't do it much now because there are only 3 of us and I will end up eating it all!
8. I have always wanted to have curly hair.
9. I love photography & one day I want to be as good as my sister Katie!
10. I could eat Mexican food everyday for the rest of my life and be happy!!

Okay I am now tagging my sisters Heather, Katie, Gloria, Laura, Lindsay & Bonnie!! Have fun and I can't wait to read what you write!!

3 comments:

Bon said...

So fun! I actually knew a lot of these about you! But you left out how amazingly talented and fun spirited you are!!:)

Katie Evans said...

Did you tell Maddie that onions are gross? ...She HATES onions too! I didn't even know she knew what an onion was.

I would like to add that you are a true and honest friend...always, no matter what.

The Laing Gang said...

You are awesome! Can't wait for the 5K on the Fourth of July!