Friday, April 24, 2009

"Je fuh fuh DUN HAM"

For part of my birthday present Dustin got me tickets to Jeff Dunham in Pocatello. The show was last night and it was awesome!! Dustin took me to eat at Johny B. Goods in Pocatello. It was so good. Then it was off to the Holt Arena. We ordered our tickets back in December,and when we got them in the mail they didn't have a section # and that kind of stuff on them. I went to the ticket window while we were waiting to get in to find out where our seats were exactly. So they printed us some new tickets and off we went to see where our new seats were. Well they ended up being FRONT ROW and DEAD CENTER!!! It was so awesome!! The show was so good, and sooo funny! It is so much better to see comedians live! Here are some of the pictures that I got!!

Pictures of my huge yummy shake @ Johnny B. Goods!




This is a picture of Dustin and I by the stage from our seats!


This one is of Dustin in our seats from the stage!


Jeff and Walter!


Jeff and Achmed!


Jeff and Peanut!


Jeff, Peanut & Jalapeno on a stick!


Bubba Jay & Jeff!

2 comments:

Bon said...

What an awesome way to spend your birthday! Hope you had the best one ever!

The VanOrden Family said...

yum! i love johnny b good's. there shakes are like a hidden secret of poci! looks like you had a good time!