Thursday, April 23, 2009

Easter

We has a pretty good Easter this year. Dustin was away on his "Mustang's Across America" trip, so he missed out. We really missed him but we are glad that he had a good time! The Saturday before Easter Rylee and I went over to my parents home and colored Easter eggs! It was a blast. Everybody got in on it. The egg coloring kit that I got had 12 different colors in it!! Can you believe it, when I was growing up we were lucky to have 6 maybe!! My dad, Rylee and Byron (my bro) all wrote on their eggs , but they wouldn't tell us what they put on them until after they were colored. So in ansewer to your question "What did they write?" my dad wrote "g-pa is cool", Rylee wrote an "H" for Hannah Montana, and Byron wrote a "B" and some lines!!
Sunday Rylee and I went to church and then came home to an Easter surprise!! Dustin was HOME!!! He had gotten home earlier then we expected! He was so tired so he stayed home and slept. Rylee and I went to my parents home for Lunch and to see what the Easter bunny had brought Rylee! It was a very pleasant day and we loved spending time with family!

Waiting to color the eggs!


Rylee and Uncle Byron


Grandpa, Rylee & Grandma


The finished product


Easter Sunday


Rylee's new bike


The only thing that Rylee said that she wanted was Thumbelina, and the Easter bunny didn't disappoint!!


Rylee and Vegas looking for Easter Eggs


Rylee & uncle Byron

2 comments:

Amy said...

Too Cute!! Rylie has the same Easter dress as Rylee. I think it is the name...they share the same likes.

The Laing Gang said...

Awwww!! Remember when we used to color Easter eggs?! I want to color them again with my sisters!