Monday, April 20, 2009

Birthday's

I thought I would post about both mine and Dustin's Birthday's (since I haven't posted in sooo long) together! I'll start with Dustin! He turned 28 this year and we had a little party for him. you know the usual cake ice cream! It was a blast and we had a ton of family there! Dustin's birthday present from me was tickets to a Utah Jazz game, but he had to wait until the 3rd of April to use them (a whole month after his birthday) We had a blast at the game. We had really good seats. We were 10 rows back from the away team bench! I got some amazing pictures and I even got some autographs! The Jazz played Minnesota and unfortunately lost by one point, but it was still fun to be there and watch it up close and personal!
So on to my birthday. I turned 27 this year! I went out to dinner with Dustin and Rylee and it was so fun! We ate at Applebee's. Dustin took a bunch of pictures of Rylee & I as we were eating a hot fudge sundae, and I got some of Dustin and Rylee! Well we wanted some of me and Dustin, so I gave Rylee the camera and she took some very good pictures! She kept telling us to do different things. Dustin and I were laughing so hard that we were crying!! So I got a Ipod touch from Dustin & Rylee for my birthday! I love it. Dustin said that he got part because he know I would like it and part because he wants me to be more organized!! So if that wasn't enough, Dustin also got me tickets to Jeff Dunham for this Thurs.(April 23rd!) I can not wait to go! It is going to be awesome!
Here are some pictures! Enjoy!!

Dustin's Birthday Party



The Jazz Game






My birthday Dinner!!


1 comment:

Bon said...

Happy birthday! I am so glad that you both has great ones! Love the pictures!