Sunday, February 15, 2009

Tagged!

i've been TAGGED...
The Rules:
1. Go to your documents/pictures.

2. Go to your 6th file.

3. Go to your 6th picture.

4. Blog about it.

5. Tag 6 people to do the same.

6. So here we go...

This is my sweet Rylee Jo!! It is not surprising to me that the picture is of her! I took this picture when I got my new Nikon D40! I was trying to figure out how to work everything on the camera and Rylee volunteered to be my model! She was climbing a tree in our front yard and just kept posing and saying "Mommy take my picture". This picture was one I snapped in between poses!! I just love that sweet girl of mine. She is always so funny and happy! I am truly blessed to be her mom!! I love you sweet girl!

I now Tag...
Heather
Katie
Mom
Lindsay Allen
Kristy
Stephanie

No comments: