Monday, December 29, 2008

Vegas Baby!!

So Dustin decided that we needed a little get away so he planned a trip for just him and I to Las Vegas!! It started out just being a quick little get a way (Wed - Fri) but quickly changed to a full week!! He figured 'why not!?' I love when Dustin plans a trip for us, he is so organized and always has everything planned out! We are never left wondering what we want to do or where we want to go. The highlights of what we did are as follows... We went to see Phantom of the Opera!!! Dustin told me to not get my hopes up because the seats where not very good, well he was a liar (in a good way) He had gotten me 5th row, center seats! I could see the sweat on the actors brows! The other really big thing that we did and the whole reason that we planned the trip is we got to go see Gary Allan live at the House of Blues. We got to the concert about an hour before it started and it was a good thing because on top of already having a butt load of people there, I forgot my ID (I never go to bars so I forgot that I needed it!) So we had to drive down the whole strip back to the hotel to get it. The concert was scheduled to start at 8:00 p.m. and we didn't get back there until 8:30. Well we thought that we had missed several song but happily Gary Allan was late getting on stage and we didn't miss anything. It was an amazing concert. He sang every song that I hoped he would and some brand new ones that we had never heared!! Some of the other fun things that we did were we went to Madam Tussuad's Wax Museum and took a ton of awesome pictures. We also went to the car show at the Imperial Palace, Ethel M's chocolate Factory and store/The cactus garden and last but not least, Dustin took me to dinner at "The Top of the World" restaurant in the Stratosphere. It was so amazing, the food was so so good and the view was amazing. All in All it was an awesome get a way with the wonderful and caring man I love!! (Get ready for a bunch of pictures)



s)



2 comments:

Kristin said...

Hilarious!! I totally thought Dustin was pimpin in that wedding dress!!!LOL So fun. I can't believe you went to Phantom:)

Bonnie Young said...

You guys are so funny! That would be so cool to see the wax museum. Don't you just love the phantom? It's FABULOUS!!! Gary Allen, oh be still my beating heart. Love his music. Glad to see you had such a good time.