Thursday, December 4, 2008

Thanksgiving


We got to spend Thanksgiving at Jack & Alison's (Dustin's brother & sister-in-law) New house! We had a blast. The weekend was filled with food, family, fun & more FOOD!! We spent a lot of time pouring over Black Friday ad's and trying to get our game plan down! I think that we all got everything that we wanted and didn't even have to fight anybody for it!

I am so Thankful for all the many blessing in my life. I am extremely grateful for my Sweet and caring Husband who works so hard to make sure that all our needs our met. Dustin is my Knight in shining armor. He always put mine and Rylee's need before his own! I love you babe! I am so grateful for my sweet, funny and loving little girl! Not a day goes by that I am not surprised by all that she does. Rylee is so smart and so creative! I can't wait to hear what she will say next!! She is so caring and patient with her mommy! I love that she will just come up to me out of the blue and touch my face so softly and tell me that she loves me!! I am grateful for our church and the comfort it bring me. I am grateful for our ward and the love we fill from them. I truly feel like they are part of our family! There are so many other things that I am grateful for, I could go on all day. I just want my family to know how much I love them and that I would not be where I am with out them. They are all such great examples in my life!

3 comments:

Kristin said...

I'm thankful to have you for a friend Linds! I'm glad you had a good Thanksgiving.

Kenton and Marianne Ogg said...

Oh my goodness! Rylie has gotten so big! She is so grown up and so cute! I miss you guys!

Katie Evans said...

Looks fun! We sure miss you guys this holiday season.