Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas Cheer!!

We had a wonderful Christmas this year. Rylee was a blast and is really getting the hang of the whole thing! This year was the year that she really got to know who Santa Claus was. She knew that he can "see you when your sleeping, he knows when your awake, he knows when you've been bad or good so be good for goodness sake". also that she "better watch out, better not cry, better not pout"! Anytime I looked at something at the store and then put it back on the shelf she would say " you want that? You better ask Santa!" She learned a ton of Christmas songs and would walk around all day long singing them. She couldn't go to sleep at night until I sang at least two of them! I love love love it! We had so many fun Christmas party's to go to and Rylee had her first School Christmas Program!! I think that I was more excited for it then her! Her Pre School Class sang Jingle Bells with the Kindergarten. She saw Santa several times. She was finally brave enough to sit on his lap all by her self at the mall on Christmas Eve! She sat just long enough for a sweet picture. We spent Christmas Eve at my parents and then woke up the next morning to find that Santa had come to visit us. Rylee left Chocolate, a tangerine and a Pepsi for Santa (Daddy told her that Santa preferred Pepsi!) and Carrots for the Reindeer! They were all eaten and nibbled on. I do not think that any of us were disappointed by what we received from Santa and from everyone else!!!! We made a haul (to say the least!!) I am so thankful for all the love that I feel from my family! I always know that what ever gift is given to them they will love it and treasure it! The greatest gift is my family. I couldn't have asked for a better family. To our family that was not with us this holiday season, We love you and missed you very much. We love the feeling of togetherness and love. We hope that your holiday season was as Merry as Ours! We love you (family and Friends)!!!
MERRY CHRISTMAS!





!!





3 comments:

Bon said...

Sounds like you had a great Christmas! I Am so glad! And what a sweet hubby to plan a trip to Vegas for you two. Where is that wax museum...is it in Vegas? We go often enough that if so...I am sooo there!

Casias Clan said...

Thanks so much for the card, I am horrible at those kinds of things! We missed you at the party! Merry Christmas!

Gonzales Family said...

IT LOOKS LIKE YOU ALL HAD A GREAT HOLIDAY!! ABBY HAD A LOT OF FUN OPENING PRESENTS THIS cHRISTMAS. A LOT MORE FUN THEN LAST YEAR! XOXO LINDSAY