Wednesday, July 6, 2011

I'm Back!!

So I know it has been a year since I have posted anything. (A WHOLE YEAR!!! WHAT!!!) I am back now! there is too much that has gone on to try to catch up so I am going to just start from now. So first things first, I will give you a little update about what we have been up to. Rylee has finished the first grade and is excited to start the second grade! She is super smart! She ended the school year reading at just over a second grade reading level! She is an amazing speller! I am so thankful that she got that from her Dad because I myself am not the best speller! We took rylee to Disneyland for her first time over Spring break! It was an amazing trip and we had such a blast! Dustin turned 30 thisyear! I turned 29 and Rylee turned 7. For Rylee's birthday we took her to Las Vegas. We had a great time. We went to the tournament of King's (of course) and we also when to see the Lion King again! It was just as amazing as the first time we saw it! We got to sit front and center, right behind the Music Conductor! It was really fun to sit so close and see everything that went on. The Conductor even turned around at intermission and talked to Rylee! She told all of the orchestra that it was Rylee's birthday and they all wished her a happy birthday!

Rylee receiving an award for Reading!
Last day of school. Rylee with her friends Ashley & Kaython!
Dustin's 30th Birthday
My 29th Birthday!(Dustin Got me the YUDU for my birthday!!)
At the Lion King for Rylee's 7th birthday!
There are just a few pictures. I will be posting more in the next few days so stay tuned!

No comments: