Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Pro Bowler!!

Every year (if we are in town) we go bowling with Dustin's family on Thanksgiving! We look forward to it every year! This year Dustin released the Pro Bowler within. The first game that he bowl he kept getting strike after strike! It was crazy to watch.
Hold on the your seats for this next part..... he scored a 264!!! I could not believe it! It was amazing. I think that someone needs a leauge pass for Christmas!!

My Pro Bowler!!
Here is a picture of the screen with the score on it. It is not the best picture but look close and you can see the score and all the strikes!!

4 comments:

Katie Evans said...

What the...?? Are you kidding me? I yelled out "Dustin just went bowling and scored a 246!!!" Jonathon came running to the computer. His mouth dropped to the floor. Um, I think you guys just found yourselves a new profession...

Stephanie said...

If I wouldn't have been there, I wouldn't have believed it, but way to go! I forgot to get prizes together this year, but I'll get you something.

Kristin said...

What a fun idea!! Lindsey I miss you and Tay misses little Rylee!! We need to get together soon:)

The Laing Gang said...

Dustin is my bowling hero!