Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Everythings Funnier with a Moustache!!

I have to say that Rylee is pretty dang funny all on her own, but if you throw a moustache in the mix it is even more hilarious!!!! I let her pick out a treat in the quarter machines at the dollar store today and the only thing that she wanted was a Moustache!! Crazy little nut! I told her that she had to wait until it was time for Dustin to come home from work to put the moustache on. So we put it on and she asked if we could take some pictures and I happily obliged. Like I said before, Rylee is a pretty funny kid all on her own but you have to admit that with a moustache it is even funnier!!


Here's some proof!!!

5 comments:

Amy said...

Those are way cute pictures!!

Katie Evans said...

Seriously. I was laughing out loud. My favorite is the thumbs up.

The Laing Gang said...

Oh Rylee! My favorites the two finger "here's lookin at ya"!

Bonnie Young said...

That is the cutest thing I have ever seen! What a girl.

Lindsay said...

Parker is laughing hysterically! He thinks Rylee is so funny!