Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Rascal Flatts!!

Dustin is always surprising me! I am such a lucky girl! This time it was with Rascal Flatts tickets! It was such an awesome concert. Jessica Simpson opened for them and then it was non stop fun from there! They put on the best concert! They are full of lights, confetti, pyrotechnics and of course amazing music! They sang all the songs that I wanted to hear. They sang a ton of new stuff but they didn't forget the old classics! It was such a blast! Thanks babe for all the great memories that we make together! I love ya!
Jessica Simpson


Dustin was sad that Jessica was all done singing. Dustin's Words "I like me some Jessica Simpson"!

Gary singing to the Ladies!

Joe Don singing Movin' on!!

Jay singing Sarah Beth!

Gary singing Feels Like Today!

CONFETTI!! WHOO HOO! This was when they came out for the encore!

My Friend Lynzi Hale was at the concert too! Great minds think alike!

Dustin and I after the concert! Can you tell that our minds were blown by the awesomeness that is Rascal Flatts?!?!

2 comments:

Gonzales Family said...

I totally love them!! I went to their concert a couple years ago in Salt Lake and they had an awesome show them too!! I am totally jealous!!! xoxo Lindz

Kristy said...

I'm so jealous!!! I love Rascal Flatts! Looks like you two had lots of fun, and I love your Valentine LIPS too!